Editor: bitShare is an extremely user-friendly P2P File Sharing client created after a thorough observation of what p2p users wish for in such software.
The program comes packed with numerous features some of which sets it apart from other p2p apps. Such a feature is its ability to download a file simultaneously from different networks which increases considerably your chances to find that particular movie, music album, game, ebook, etc you’re looking for.
* Simultaneous support for multiple P2P networks! (more chances to grab that particular file you want).
* Great interface with refreshing colors and style.
* Multiple-sourced downloading.
* Multiple results tabs (this means that each search is showed in a new window removing the risk of having your search results overwritten).
* Advanced file-hashing.
* Search for that particular file with Global Searching on Gnutella2.
* Enables reviews, users comments, and ratings (you will be able to save precious time and nerves by avoiding to download wrong, fake or bad quality files since you can check them as soon as the download starts!).
* Preview filters.
* Chat with a friend or someone you've just met (bitShare allows you to chat with other users one-on-one while running the program).
…and many more.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in bitShare
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.